Reuseit - Baking Pan Review

1.8

I found some silicone muffin pans that I was interested in ordering at $15.85 each, planning to use a promotional discount code. However I discovered that I needed to spend a minimum of $50.

So I parked the items in my cart planning to go back to add to the order later when I had more time. However, I then got an email with pro a motional code for 20% off anything under $75, so I thought I would go ahead and order them. But when I went back to the website, the 2 items in my cart had each increased to $16.99 - of course, to accommodate the so-called 20% off. What a joke.

I will never order from them. Don't ever trust their suppose it offers that you get in an email from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Baking Pan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Reuseit - Bait & switch

They billed me more than my final total at the time of checkout. They have horrible customer service - after a grand total of 2 emails from me questioning the charges, they stopped emailing me back.

I prefer to keep all correspondence in writing, so I did not make a phone call. Thank goodness for google trusted stores - they got me the difference back - but I won't order from them again. It wasn't even a lot of money, but it's just concerning how blasé they were about the oversight and how unconcerned they were about accuracy and customer retention.

Reuseit is a rip off, plain & simple.

Get all the details of a sale or coupon BEFORE submitting your order because they won't lift a finger to respond to you afterwards.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Reuseit in Raleigh, North Carolina - Double Charged

I placed an order with Reuseit.com and was charged on the day I placed the order, first charge. I was then charged a second time on the day the order shipped.

The company is claiming they only charged me one time but I can look at my statement and see I was charged on 6/15 and again on 6/18 each for the same items from Reuseit.com.

They have refused to issue a refund for the second charge. Never, never use this company for purchases if you see something you like search for it and order it on another site.